Texting and driving kills 11 teenagers every day. including Today.
Teen drivers increase their risk of crashing
700% simply by reaching for their phone
1 in 4 accidents are the result of texting and driving
Focus Allows Parents to:
Your child receives no texts or social media alerts while they’re driving.
Know your child’s speed and check their activity from any device.
Know where your child is driving with a quick look at your phone or computer.
Receive Emergency Calls
Your child can always make emergency calls, even when the app is engaged.
Focus is easy. And effective.
Parents, sign up
and create a web account.
Download & Setup Focus by TeenDrive
Download Focus onto your teen’s phone.
(No tech expertise required. Promise.)
Place Focus beacon in car.
It automatically disables teen’s phone
whenever they’re within 20-feet.
Security & Privacy
Focus is Secure
Your child’s data is encrypted — and remains
encrypted — until delivered to you, the parent.
Focus Uses Encryption via NIST
Focus is Private
Your child’s location and drive history is encrypted
and it stays between you and your child. Focus by
TeenDrive does not view any of your child’s data.
Focus Does Not View Your Child’s Data
Your Questions Answered
- What happens when my driver’s phone enters “driving mode”?
- Can I monitor or control my child’s phone with Focus by TeenDrive?
- How will Focus by TeenDrive know my child is driving? Can I disable it while they are a passenger?
- If Focus by TeenDrive blocks my child’s phone while driving, how can my child call for help in the event of an emergency?
- Does Focus by TeenDrive work with my car’s systems?
- Do I have to jailbreak my or my kid’s phone to work with Focus by TeenDrive?
- Will my young driver be able to turn off Focus by TeenDrive?
- What mobile devices are compatible with Focus by TeenDrive?
- Can I allow certain types of apps my child might need while driving (e.g. Spotify or Maps)?
- What is a Driving Beacon?
- Order a Driving Beacon
- Where do I put the Driving Beacon?
- How do I get started?
- What do I need to setup Focus by TeenDrive?
- I’m not very tech-savvy. Will I be able to set it up?
- Why do I need to verify my email address?
- How long does it take to receive my Focus by TeenDrive Beacon?
- How much time is required to setup Focus by TeenDrive?
- Tip: iPhone Free Storage Capacity
- How can I cancel?
- What you’ll need to set up an iPhone driver
- Add a Driver
- Download the iPhone Setup Tool
- iPhone Setup Tool: Plugging the iPhone into your computer
- iPhone Setup Tool: Driver’s Phone Must “Trust” Computer
- iPhone Setup Tool: Update iOS on Driver’s Phone
- iPhone Setup Tool: Turn off “Find My iPhone”
- iPhone Setup Tool: Remove Profiles
- iPhone Setup Tool: Disable Encrypted Backups
- iPhone Setup Tool: Free Space on Driver’s Phone
- iPhone Setup Tool: Open the magic link sent to the driver’s phone
- iPhone Setup Tool: Turn on “Find My iPhone”
- Who can I call if I have more questions?
- What are your customer service hours of operation?
- How much does Focus by TeenDrive cost?
- When will my Credit Card be charged?
- I have not received my Driving Beacon
- Where can I download the iPhone Setup Tool?
- I’m having trouble linking my driver’s phone using the iPhone Setup Tool
- Where can I download the iPhone Driver app?
- The driver iPhone doesn’t detect the Driving Beacon during setup
- My driver’s phone is stuck in driving mode
- The Focus “Profile” was removed from the driver’s phone
- The Focus App was removed from the driver’s phone
- My issue is not listed here
- Remove a driver from my account
- Close my account